Are you or your students working with data this semester? When your Python script needs troubleshooting or you need help finding a dataset, do you know who to contact? The Research Hub at Davis Library provides free, virtual resources and services to help you navigate using data for research, classes, and instruction. We specifically offer expertise in GIS and geospatial research, data visualization, data analysis, numeric data, and data management.
- Drop in assistance via chat and Zoom for quick, data-related questions.
- Virtual consultations with experts in GIS, data visualization, data analysis, numeric data, and data management for more in-depth assistance with semester projects, theses/dissertations, and research.
- Free, virtual workshops to expand your skillsets.
- For Instructors: librarians provide course-specific instruction sessions and assistance with integrating data into courses.
- Access to software such as ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap.
- Guides to using, citing, and finding data:
- GIS Software Guide
- Spatial data Online
- Census data resources
- Health data & Statistics
- How to Cite Data
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our services. We look forward to working with you!