Beth Posner, Clinical Associate Professor of Law, has been charged by the Chancellor’s Office to provide recommendations for the future of the Carolina Women’s Center. These recommendations will be informed by the needs and wishes of the Carolina community. To that end, she and Ashiya Campbell, ’22, Chancellor’s Fellow, are hosting a series of small Zoom discussions with students to generate ideas and gauge interest in the future of a center and programming related to women and gender equity on campus. We hope you will join us in these conversations!
Please register to attend a session!
- Tuesday, January 10 at 4 p.m. (Registration link)
- Wednesday, January 11 at 7 p.m. (Registration link)
- Tuesday, January 17 at 7 p.m. (Registration link)
- Wednesday, January 18 at 4 p.m. (Registration link)
- Thursday, January 19 at 7 p.m. (Registration link)
*Registration is required and limited to 15-20 students per session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please be sure to fill out the CWC suggestion form at https://facultygov.unc.edu/suggestion-form/.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact Beth Posner (email@example.com) or Ashiya Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org).