- Information about UNC wellness coaching to help support students academically, socially, and otherwise.
LGBTQ+ Center at UNC
- People to talk with about LGTBQ+ Topics
- Center staff are available to meet with people individually to discuss issues related to identity development, relationships, family, academics, and allyship.
SAFE at UNC
- Support and resources (including financial) for post-traumatic events
- Actively Moving Forward (AMF) at UNC-CH provides a grief support community for undergraduate and graduate students who have experienced the death or terminal illness of a loved one. Members can participate in a variety of peer-led conversational, casual, or service-based events. Everyone is welcome to join!
- UNC campus recreation website with information about intramural sports, access to fitness classes, and fitness/recreation center hours.
Self-Care Programs and Tools
- UNC general information about the importance of self-care and ways to practice it.
UNC Active Minds Organization
- Non-profit organization that supports mental health awareness and education among young adults.
- Student-led group that advocates for the mental well-being of the members within our community through peer support.
UNC Community Clinic
- Community clinic offering individual, couple, and group counseling services.