Get in Touch
How to Contact GPSG
GPSG is a big organization that serves many purposes for many people. As such, the best way to contact us often depends on who you are and what you’d like to say.
- For grad and professional students to get in touch with your senator: You can find their email address on the Senate roster.
- For grad and professional students to request a bill or submit a general question/comment/concern: Visit our Report a Concern page, or email your senator or a relevant member of the Executive Branch. (If you aren’t sure who this would be, feel free to email our VP of Communications.)
- For questions about a specific event: Contact the event host directly. If you don’t have contact information for the event, please search for the event on HeelLife before emailing us. If you still can’t find that contact information, email our VP of Communications.
- To submit an event for the biweekly newsletter: Fill out this Google form by Friday of the week before the newsletter is released (First and third Monday of every month).
- To submit a request for GPSG to advertise an event: Submit the following information to the post on GPSG socials form, linked here. Please try to submit at least one week in advance.
- Name of your event
- Time/date of your event
- Name & contact information of the person/organization hosting your event
- A brief description of your event
- Any graphics (flyers, instagram posts, etc.) you would like advertised
- To submit a revision to the website: Email our VP of Communications with the subject line “GPSG Website Revision”.
- For all other contact: Email our VP of Communications with a descriptive subject line.